If you are a group of more than ten learners you may choose (subject to availability) any four items from the list below for an AM or PM session.
Note: Larger groups will need to book well in advance to ensure availability.
- Knife, Saws and cutting techniques (making pegs, mallets, pot hangers, spoons)
- Fire Lighting (including rubbing two sticks together to make fire)
- Traps and Snares
- Natural cordage (making string from plants)
- Fish preparation (this would be your meal preparation)
- Shelter building
- Primitive weapons
- Damper Bread and Smores (this would be your meal preparation)
Please call Bunker Bushcraft on 07804 451471 to check availability for an AM/PM session for your group.